After I completed my education from BCIT in 1993, I began my career as a Real Estate agent in Fraser Valley. Prior to my career as a realtor, I worked for a development company by being a part of their research department. During my years in Real Estate I have obtained experience in almost all the areas the Real Estate business has to offer! I have success in working closely with residential buyers and sellers, land assembly work, rezones and development projects to find and purchase their deals on their properties. Much of the work I now do is through referrals and repeat clients; although I am always for expanding my business.
I consider myself to be very active in all parts of Real Estate, such as working with first time buyers to create an exciting environment for their new adventure of purchasing condos, homes and much more. Or helping individuals sell or buy large acreages and help them deal with the complexities of development sites with both the sellers and developers.
- BCIT Marketing Management Real Estate Diplomas & Certifications Writing
- Enforceable Contracts 1 & 2
- Risk Management for REALTORS®
- What Brokerages and REALTORS® need to know about Agency
- Electronic Title Searching
- Foreclosures and Court Ordered Sales
- Legal Updates